Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thinking about the Past

I got thinking about the second time I taught in class. I remember thinking at the time about how much I thought I had improved from the first time I had taught the class. We tried to make sure that the class had more activity time and less time standing around and listening to us. I also went around making sure I gave feedback to the students and tried to help them perform the self defense move correctly. I tried to keep my body positioned so that I was able to view the entire class at a time. I could have taught better by being more prepared to teach the lesson. I could have also had my class enjoy the lesson more if I had seemed excited to be teaching the self defense move. I also find myself not teaching as well when I have to teach with other people. We are all trying to share the responsibilities of teaching the other students and sometimes things are not taught that need to be taught.

No comments: